I'm Vanda Kovács, a visual learner and practitioner
My very first graphic recordings had been made in the sixth grade, mainly on the margins of my history book. Tiny pencil-lined generals, pyramids, and ancient gods - as far as I remember they were not too beautiful but helped a lot at the tests.
Fifteen years later as a trainer and youth worker, I've adapted visualization as a tool to support learning journeys and to summarize and simplify complex topics to my participants.
And now, two decades later of the first pieces, I'm still sustainedly searching for solutions for how I could support projects with visual tools.
Visualization could support your projects in many WAYS.
- ADD a natural spice to the corporate identity of the project
- INVITE people to interactive participation
- SUMMARIZE and ORGANIZE complex information
- SUPPORT learning processes
- GIVE a human touch
- AWAKEN playfulness
- MULTIPLE the amount of smiles at your events
Visualization could support your projects in many FORMS.
It could be on
- the MIRROR of the elevator
- the WINDOWS of the meeting room
- a BLACKBOARD
- the BOOKLET of the programme
- a CARDBOARD box
- the SCREEN via digital works on IPad
and of course, it could be on a roll of PAPER as well.